Barre Above® blends the latest exercise science with the principles of the Lotte Burke method (the genesis of the Barre movement) delivering a fusion of ballet, pilates, yoga and strength training in each workout. Designed for wide range of fitness levels, ages and bodies, complete with progressions so those new to fitness feel successful their first time and seasoned Barre enthusiasts will always feel challenged. Class formats are completely customizable to match your clients’ needs and your teaching style. You can either follow our set class choreography or design your own creative classes utilizing our Barre Above® online exercise library and example class templates.
What You’ll Learn:
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types of fitness levels.
- Structure an effective 30, 45, 55, or 60 min. classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance, and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in the optimum sequencing for a barre workout
- Musicality Method™: Lauren George teaches you the step-by-step method of choreographing any Group X class to your favorite music
- The Art of Cueing
- How to command the room
- Take your teaching to the next level!